Media Contact – Anita Beninger (253) 293-5717 Journalists are invited to learn about FUSION https://www.fusionfederalway.org
FUSION - Transitional Housing Leader Launches New Branding.
FUSION a transitional housing leader, today introduced new organizational branding. The re-branding reflects both the evolution of the non-profit as well as its vision for the future.
In Washington State more families are facing homelessness. Today even with the increased demand for shelter, FUSION’s grant-winning housing and family centered focus has continued to thrive. Transitional housing provides temporary housing for the certain segments of the homeless population, including working homeless families who have trouble affording long-term housing.
- The FUSION logo evokes the history of compassion and hope for the homeless. From a single FUSION home, evolving to a multitude of living spaces, that represents a better future. The curvy palette is fresh, lighthearted and hopeful, representing FUSION’s focus on homelessness, sustainability and growth as well as the commitment to supporting the less fortunate members of our community.
- FUSION new tagline is, "Transitional housing for families in need". This tagline invites the community to engage with FUSION to open up greater opportunities for success in fighting homelessness in our community.
- While the brand, tagline have changed to better represent what the organization is today, FUSION’s value proposition remains the same –giving hope and a future to families in need.
- FUSION’s rebranding represents its successful and ongoing transition from supporting a single family to hundreds of people within the community. Today the organization is exploring new ways to maintain the housing units and retail store while growing the mission to help homeless families.
- Since 1993, FUSION has been recognized as an innovative leader in support for homeless families. FUSION has developed a process that helps families in need, improve their lives with housing and social services support. FUSION’s grant-winning housing and family centered focus has continued to evolve even as the rate of homeless continues to rise in Washington State.
- FUSION is 100% staffed by volunteers. And during the last twenty-five years, FUSION has continued to build support services for families in need. Today, the organization maintains nineteen fully furnished housing units, with a deep history of helping hundreds of families become self-sufficient.
- As a 501(c) (3) nonprofit, FUSION relies on continued support from the community to provide housing for homeless families. These services rely on funding from, local businesses, government grants and citizen groups providing financial and in-kind support. Recently FUSION received a $500,000 capital grant from the state of Washington that will support capital needs for the FUSION boutique a retail upscale furniture store.